THIS WEB PAGE IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION. WE APOLOGIZE FOR INCOMPLETE INFORMATION.
FastQTL is a QTL mapper with several notable features:
- Fast; with a permutation scheme relying on Beta approximation. No need to perform millions of permutations to reach low significance levels, only 100 to 1,000 are needed!
- Flexible; association testing is implemented w/o qualitative/quantitative covariates. Phenotypes can be internally quantile normalized.
- User-friendly; only standard file formats are used and easy-to-use options implemented.
- Cluster-friendly; parallelization is easy to set up for large deployment on compute clusters.
FastQTL is developed by Olivier DELANEAU, Halit ONGEN, Alfonso BUIL & Manolis DERMITZAKIS.
FastQTL is a project developed in the FunPopGen lab.
A new version [v2-184] is available from the download section. This new version includes:
- The source code
- The slope of the regression made in the nominal pass (i.e. effect size)
- Many small bugs corrected.
Publications and projects using FastQTL
Paper to cite when FastQTL is used:
Ongen, H. et al. Fast and efficient QTL mapper for molecular phenotypes. Submitted.
FastQTL is being used in the following projects:
- Sinergia (paper to come)